Month: March 2020

Strangest facts about water

 Water is the most essential resource in the world. Here are some of the strangest facts about water that will blow your mind away. 1) Antarctica constitutes 90% of fresh water in the world 90% of fresh water is found in Antarctica. Remaining 10% is globally shared. 2) Impurities in the water conduct electricity Water …

Strangest facts about water Read More »

The Future of Pure Water

A Clean Water Crisis The water you drink today has likely been around in one form or another since dinosaurs roamed the Earth, hundreds of millions of years ago. While the amount of fresh water on the planet has remained fairly constant over time—continually recycled through the atmosphere and back into our cups—the population has …

The Future of Pure Water Read More »

Tips to stay Hydrated

Ever sensed a dry mouth or felt dizzy, or experienced fatigue? If so, then you were dehydrating. In that case, we suggest you read this article to get a better knowledge on tips to stay hydrated. Eat fruits and vegetables regularly Regular consumption of fruits and vegetables such as grapes, watermelons, lettuce, and tomatoes help …

Tips to stay Hydrated Read More »

5 water rich foods

70% of the earth’s surface is covered with water. Even your body contains water. So there is no doubt over the fact that water is everywhere. Furthermore, you won’t be surprised to find that there are foods that contain an abundance of water. The article lists the five popular foods that are rich in water …

5 water rich foods Read More »